Monday, May 3, 2010

little update

Okay, so I'm just going to take a moment to update everyone before I go back to writing my paper for the rest of the night :)

I FINALLY found me some roommates and signed my lease for my brand new townhome today!!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! It has brand new things that the old townhomes don't have :D They upgraded a ton of stuff! The counters are black instead of a gross tan color and all of the floors that aren't carpeted are this gorgeous gray granite! We got the gray one, so our walls are this really pretty light gray. I love it! I'm so excited :) We move in in less than a month!!! EEEEKKK!!!!

In other news, I thought something was progressing with this guy I really like, but then he decided we should just say it'll never happen...even though we were just waiting to see what the Lord would do. Unfortunately, he's too concerned with hurting me and thinks it'll be easier on me to just call it quits now instead of hurting me more if something didn't happen later. Basically, it's retarded. Even though I told him I can take care of myself and he doesn't need to worry about hurting me because I know what I'm getting myself into. Grrr. Boys. sigh.

About this summer:

I won't be in town until July. If I do, it'll only be a random weekend or something. I'll be back June 30-July 11, though, so mark your calendars! hahah...I guess?


Anyway, that's really all I can think to say right now, so I guess I'll go back to my paper writing. It's a really good thing I'm good at writing nonsense well or I'd be in trouble. I'm writing a book review on a book I haven't read!!! Fortunately, the last book review I wrote for this professor (who grades crazy hard) got a 93...even though I didn't read that one either :) A girl that read the whole book got an 88. Muahahaha...
Who knows what'll go down.

OH! One more thing: I sold my 3 ballerina pieces this weekend for $70!!! Score!


I'm at IHOP right now chowin on some french toast and drinking coffee. omnomnom :)
it's my favorite place to work on things last minute. I can put my headphones in, grab some coffee and just concentrate for hours and no one will bug me. It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment