That tomorrow is going to be so amazing!
I'm heading over to Fort Worth tomorrow noonish to see Miss Ryan Edenfield...and hopefully meet that beau of hers! After hanging out with her for a while I'm going over to Jenny Somers' parents' house for dinner and swimming! I'm pretty excited! Maybe I'll get to hear some of the new music! I hope! GASP, MAYBE I'LL BE THERE FOR THE LIVE SHOW?!?!?! Who knows?! Dinner is at 5...hmmm...
I'm excited to have fun for the first time in a while!
On a much more serious note: my mom is home from the hospital with what they call a pharmacy attached to the house :) They pretty much built her a hospital room in our house, from what I gather. They'll be making the decision on radiation or chemo in the next 2 weeks or so. Whew, decisions. I'm so glad I'm not the one making them. OH, and apparently my mom can kind of talk now <3 ish...talking is talking, though.
I can't wait to go back there...
No comments:
Post a Comment