So I haven't blogged in a bit, but that's mostly because I wasn't sure what to say.
I found out last Monday that Mom will need chemo along with radiation. Apparently, they found cancer not only in her lymph nodes, but in the lymph canals as well...meaning the cancer is spreading to the rest of her body. So they're going to hit it with everything they have. Radiation starts this Wednesday and chemo starts next week...Monday? I don't know. I GET TO GO HOME this weekend, though!!!! I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!!
I think I just decided something...I'm going to start saving up to buy my mom a laptop. I want her to be able to still do stuff she likes and watch certain things even when she doesn't feel like getting out of bed.
Sorry this post is kind of lame, but I got distracted and now it's time for bed haha. goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment