Friday, August 20, 2010

Move Forward

Can I just say for a second how much I'm loving this song-name-blog-title thing? I can't even remember the last time my titles came from anything else.

Well, things are starting to get really busy at school and work! People are moving back in, freshman are here, new international students are coming in and going through orientation, other international students that waited too long to get their documents together are deferring to spring, and even more madness!
Oh, and I'm pretty sure I could easily kill a few people. I'm SO ready to not be in the office with everyone else, every day, all day. When classes start (monday) everyone will be coming and going, so it'll be so much better! I really can't wait. Whew, WHO AM I?!

I'm pretty excited for school :) I'm ready to see what is in store :)

My mom will start radiation a week from Monday. It'll be every day for 6 weeks. I'm still a little blech about it, but I know it's right. God is in control and He has blessed her with AMAZING doctors. They even said "we like you so much we really don't want to put you through this" which was so comforting. We are fully confident that they honestly feel this is her absolute best option.

Exciting news: TOMORROW (erm, today) IS MY DAY OFF!!! I'm working almost all day saturday, so I got today off :) Now, before you feel bad about me working sat, I'm going to the art museum and hanging out with int'l students downtown from 2-6 haha, so it's no big deal.

Other news, though less exciting: I got a new phone :) It's the Samsung Mythic and I really like it!


I'm spending my entire tomorrow cleaning and doing laundry. I have to get the house looking pretty for all the roomies moving in on sat :) of course, I am sleeping in!

With that being said, I am exhausted!
I think I had more to say, but I'll talk about it later. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment