Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Time Has Come

Well, it's that time again...school starts tomorrow. Sadly, I'm looking forward to school starting so I can finally have a break! Working full time this summer has kind of sucked. I mean, I've appreciated it and love my job, but it has been hard work. It has also been very lonely. I mean, I've practically lived at my house by myself for the past 3 months. People came and went, but it was mostly barren. I'm excited to see everyone again!

More importantly, I'm ready to go back home! I can't go home until next weekend (not this coming weekend, but the one after). Which, will actually be the day weekend before she begins radiation.

Seriously, though, I'm excited for my classes this year! I'm also excited about living with my friend Amanda - we get along so well :)

Well, that's all I got :)

Bye, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment