Just in case my life wasn't crazy enough, I'm getting sick. Gross. One of my tonsils is swollen and REALLY sore. I'm not freaking out or anything, but pain of any kind in mouths is a sensitive subject for me right now. It just makes me a little nervous.
Fortunately, I think I caught it (whatever it is) in time and I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I think it's just an infection or something. The nurse at my school is thinking it might be strep, but there are no "pustules." What a disgusting word!
OH, so my weekend could very well be AMAZING! I was going to go to Houston, but I don't want any possibility of infecting my mom with anything. I'm also exhausted. Too exhausted to drive 8 hours in a matter of about 2 days.
Fortunately, I'll be on antibiotics starting tomorrow, so I shouldn't be contagious or anything by the weekend.
Good thing, too! I might be going to Keller to hang out at Jenny's (of Jenny and Tyler) parents' house for lunch and swimming! I'm pretty excited! I hope it works out! If not, we're going to try to go have coffee. I love me some coffee! They're so great!
After I'm going to go hang out with Miss Ryan Edenfield :) I love her.
That's my life right now. Work is INSANE.
:) :) :) can't wait to see you, love!
ReplyDelete