Monday, January 5, 2009

I've never been so tired before

I'm seriously more exhausted than I've ever been in my life. No joke. So if you were expecting a long post, you're out of luck. If you don't like long posts, you've come to the right spot!
I figured out that before my nap today I had only slept about 10 hours in 3 days. When I move my eyes to look at things, it feels like someone is stabbing them. I'm SO TIRED.
Some wonderful things happened today, though :) I got an 86 on my precal test and I got 39 of 40 checks on my economics quiz! Woot :)

Today in school I had this thought and it was really deep and insightful...but there's no way I'm going to think of it tonight haha. I just remember thinking, "hmm, I could probably expand on this a lot!"

I'm almost done with my stupid self portrait thing I've been doing for FOREVER. Haha, I just keep drawing it out longer and longer 'cause I hate it sooooo much. The first two (of three) don't look too awful, but the third one I fear is the absolute worst. I keep trying to fix it so it can measure up to the other two (hence the time stretch) but I just can't :( I think this will be my last year of art...I had thought about an art minor in college, but I'm too insecure to be in an actual class. My insecurities lead to a perfectionist attitude and it takes me like 5 years to do anything. BAH. I wish I could like do all the assignments for that class, but never have to like show them hahah. I'm in that category where I'm not talentless, exactly, but I am also soooo far from being accomplished. 'Tis sad.

Well now I must go do what little homework I feel like doing and then I'm going to sleep again. yaaaaay

sincerely,
E.

2 comments:

  1. I keep telling you to sleep, goober :)

    And you are FAR from talentless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I'm stubborn like that :)

    ReplyDelete