Friday, January 30, 2009

cookies, cake, and credit cards.

Ohhh goodness. I have had an excellent week :D
Where on earth do I even begin?

Well, monday I didn't really do much...I think monday wasn't that great?
Tuesday was pretty much the same thing...I really like my gov't teacher, though :) He's pretty tight.
Wednesday I had a precal test (meh) and after school I went with Zachary and Marissa to the pot park for a photo shoot :) we sat on this awesome couch that was like half way in the creek :) It was splendid. Then I went to ABS, which was pretty cool. I've been disappointed with ABS this year, though :/ After ABS I went to Zachary's house where I watched LOST - OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Charles Whitmore?!?!?!?! AHHH!!!

-side note: This woman just had octuplets (8 BABIES, AHH!) and apparently already had 6 other children and was a single mother as it was...the only thing worse than 8 babies is 14 babies. If you are my friends and I'm ever like, "hey, I think I want 14 babies," please, by all means, kill me.

Anyway, Thursday was my 18th birthday :D I woke up with no problems (which is something I'm beginning to cherish when it happens) and I got ready with like 15 minutes to spare so I drove to starbucks :) The lady asked how my morning was going and I told her "great! It's my birthday!" and so she gave me a free drink :D I like free. So then I finally went to school where Zach brought me this massive bouquet of yellow-orange roses with red tips (my favorites) and yellow lillies :) there were other flowers, too, but they were more for garnish. One of the lillies opened up at school :) it was magic. Lots of people told me happy birthday...I am grateful. That night my parents took Zach and I to MacGrill where I stuffed myself! YAY!
I also found out that night I made an 82 on my precal test covering material that I definitely hadn't been paying attention for about 2 weeks...
Oh, and Zach gave me part of my vday present :) it's this beautiful gold heart link bracelet <3
(ohh, and last saturday Zach's fam took me to The Melting Pot! I love them)

Today was fun :) I found out Katie Walton bought me a tree in England in Hurst Forest :D YAY! I LOVE TREES!!!!! Riley decided it'd be funny to show me a clown at lunch...grrrrr. I got a massive cake from Mama Maddox, a cake + cookie thing from Shelby, and ERIC CHIN baked me cookies. That SERIOUSLY made my day! They were realllllly good! I found out my parents took off $100 from what I owe for Europe for my birthday. I officially only owe $199 of $1,164.
Zach and I went on a date tonight :) he decided I had to decide everything since I was the bday girl :) I realized how indecisive I am tonight. So we went to Pei Wei...but his debit card is so unbelievably old that it was declined, aww, and so it was a really good thing I had cash. He felt really bad - that made me sad (that he felt bad). Then we went to Starbucks by Target after driving around thinking of something to do for a really long time. His card was denied there, too. Stupid bank card. Good thing I had cash ;) hahah, if you're reading this, don't feel bad, Zachary! <3
After that we went to Target until they closed and then he brought me home.

Tomorrow is my birthday party! I'm reallllly excited :) I haven't had a normal birthday party since 7th grade. Don't ask.

I need to sleep...like a lot. My left eye has been twitching quite severely for almost the whole day. Oh me and my not willing to sleepness.

I'll write tomorrow night if I get a chance :)
<3E.

2 comments:

  1. haha my eye twitches when im sleep-deprived, as well! :)

    i love you, erinnally! and wish i could be there in person to wish you a most happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great bday experience!!! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete