Guess what! I officially get to host a giveaway this week for all you US and Canadian readers, kindly sponsored by CSN Stores. There are actually over 200 CSN stores where you can get anything from a stool to a doggy bed, and to my delight I got free reign to choose a prize for you guys!
Here's what you'd win:
Here's how to win:
The giveaway for US and Canadian readers only, alas.
It will end on Friday, January 22nd 2010 at midnight CST, so you have all week to enter.
The winner will be selected using Random.org.
Just leave a comment to be entered, with a valid email address so I can contact you if you win.
It will end on Friday, January 22nd 2010 at midnight CST, so you have all week to enter.
The winner will be selected using Random.org.
Just leave a comment to be entered, with a valid email address so I can contact you if you win.
Best of luck!

This is the most random thing ever.
ReplyDeletebut, zachary.horst@gmail.com, I guess?
welcome to me, zachary
ReplyDeleteI love that clock. You couldn't of picked out a better prize. It is beautiful
ReplyDeletesilverhartgirl@gmail.com
LOVE that clock! I would hang it in my daughter's room, as she's always dreaming of going to Paris :)
ReplyDeletejeweledfantasy @ gmail.com
goodgollymissmolly@billjill.org
ReplyDeletetaylor.concialdi@ou.edu
ReplyDeleteoh! how pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteryan_edenfield@hotmail.com