So this company contacted me, and they want me to do a giveaway for them on my blog. It won't require any kind of purchase, and I've checked into it...it's legit. Anyway, I get to pick what I want to giveaway, and I've chosen to give away a clock! Anyone interested?
Here will be the choices. If there's one in particular you guys like, I'll pick that one. If not, I'll pick the one I like the most! Have fun!
http://www.csnstores.com/Infinity-Instruments-13321-UH1443.html
http://www.csnstores.com/Infinity-Instruments-12832AG-UH1349.html
http://www.csnstores.com/Nextime-8088-NXT1188.html
http://www.csnstores.com/Infinity-Instruments-13250BR-2466-UH1427.html
http://www.csnstores.com/Mirrotek-K1620EG-MEK1009.html
http://www.csnstores.com/New-Haven-N90385WWCC-NHV1003.html
http://www.csnstores.com/Nextime-8102-NXT1189.html
I like the first two the best. I didn't really like any of the others.
ReplyDeleteWhat's this giveaway? And why did they contact you? I'm so confused!
I really have no idea why they contacted me. Apparently they constantly look through blogs and they liked mine a lot. They said it had a great look and feel.
ReplyDeleteIt'll be in a few days, I guess? The guy has been contacting me back and forth so we could get something worked out. I don't have to buy anything, give them info or anything, I just have to pick something $50 or less and give it away on my site. I think they're hoping for more publicity
Give it away to anybody? Is it like a contest or anything?
ReplyDeleteNo contest. I just put it on my blog, people enter by commenting on it
ReplyDeleteand then I go to some generator...I think it's called random.com? and I put everyone that entered in and select a winner randomly
Hmmm if you post more than one comment, are you more likely to get it?
ReplyDeleteI really like those clocks ;)
2, 4, and 5
ReplyDeletebut mostly 2 and 4.
this is really random, haha.
I like 2 a little more than 1. But I really want it now! Like.. REALLY want it.
ReplyDeletehahah, I really like it, too, but as of right now it's out of stock. Sorry for getting hopes up. Fortunately, they constantly restock, so I'm hoping it'll be restocked by the time this giveaway takes place. If not, how about a second option, haha
ReplyDelete