Tuesday, January 5, 2010

wonderful realization.

This morning when things were slow at work I decided to calculate how much I have in scholarships against my balance for classes, room and board AND I found out my family is only responsible for about $4,100!!! SO much better than $25,000 hahah.


In other news, I got pepper spray the other day! I was at my friend Kate's house for the New Year weekend and there was a small party at her casa. By small party, I mean me, Kate, her bf and 5ish other guys, hahah. AWK. BUT one of them is apparently obsessed with weapons and such. His name is Elijah! Which I have decided is one of my favorite names ever, but I digress. Anyway, so Kate was saying how Elijah gave her pepper spray for Christmas so she could protect herself in Dallas and I said something to the effect of, "ohh, yeah, I need to get some of that!" and Elijah was like, "ohh, hold on, I think I have another one in my car!" So he went out to his car and got me some, hahaha. It was brand new, too :) It was pretty tight. It's in this legit leather case, too. It has knuckle grips so you don't have to take it out of the case to shoot it, hahaha. LEGIT.

I CAN'T WAIT to get my paycheck next Friday!!! It's going to be SO much bc they didn't pay me for my first week AND I'm working full time right now :) SO I work about 40hrs a week right now. crazy.

Lately I've topped my stupid sleeping schedule. I am literally EXHAUSTED. I should be sleeping right now. I get like 3-4hrs of sleep, go to work from 8-5 and on mon, wed, and fri I go to class from 5:30-10. It's killing me.

My logic is flawed, btw, haha.


So I'm still loving my job, but it's starting to frustrate me. Not because of things I have to do or anything, but I think the girl that is training me is starting to get jealous or something. She has become super territorial and I think it's kind of silly. I mean, the girl who had my job before me left 3weeks ago ish. Anyway, she's 3.5 years older than me, has been at my office for 2 years and I get more hours and I get paid more per hour...I feel bad, though. It's not like it's my fault. Idk...I think it's just her personality. It's just kind of irritating now. Whatever, I'm going to just continue to be nice to her and not let her get to me.

I was going to say something else, but I don't remember.
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment