Friday, December 4, 2009

best and worst night EVER. all at once

So let's start at midnight, Thursday morning.

I had had one of the worst days/nights and was feeling awful, so my friend Ryan came and got me, bought me a smoothie and we went and watched a bunch of random tv at his house until 3:30am. It was a whole bunch of fun :)

Then I accidentally slept through both of my classes and woke up around 2:30pm...aw. After that I went to apply for that amazing job I've been talking about and had a sort of informal interview, which I felt went very well. I'll have a few more interviews before I get the job and such, but I think it's promising. They were excited that I'm a freshman because they want someone that will stick around for a while :) YES.
I'll find out in the next 2 weeks :D:D:D pray that it goes well!


That night I switched from happy to the worst mood EVER. I'm not really sure what brought it about, but it just kept getting bad, so I went and rode the shuttle around campus for an hour, haha.

Then I finally got off and went to my room, where my friend, Alyson, informed me I was going to Billy Bob's with everyone haha (it's this country dancing place...and a bar, but that part isn't important)
So I go and there are 4 of us, but 2 are supposed to meet us there. I offer to drive because my car would be most accommodating. So we're driving around downtown Ft Worth and I'm frustrated because my friend that was navigating wasn't telling me where to go, and the streets are so close together in downtown and I accidentally ran a red light. I just looked up and suddenly it was too late. Lucky for me, there just so happened to be a cop...RIGHT THERE. Awesome. So he gave me a ticket...great. So I'm in the worst mood ever AGAIN and I don't even feel like dancing at this point. Then we finally got there and my friend, Jonathan, paid for all of us (only $2 a piece, haha) and we went in and danced a whole lot :)
Side note: I got hit on by this older (like 35-40) year old man...awkward!

After we left, I got a little gas before I ran out and got stuck on the road...more money :(
and then we went to iHop! The waiter there was one of the funniest people EVER! He made my night. He just picked on us all night and sat and talked. It was great!

Another side note: my friend, Michella punched me at one point, but she definitely punched me in the chest! and so from that point on, when she said something to our waiter he said, "okay, booby toucher..." HAHAH Awkward, but HILARIOUS.

Then we were about to leave and Jonathan was talking about being broke, so I offered to pay for his meal and he said no! Then, he was like, "how about this, let me see your checks and I'll just pay for the cheapest one..." and so he took our checks and went to the front and paid for them all! He has officially (for this and other reasons) jumped to the top of my "sweetest guys on the planet" list.
...cheap trick, though D:

We finally got back to campus around 3:30am and I decided to just stay up all night, since I HAVE to be at chapel tomorrow and I don't trust myself to wake up. I'll just work on homework! No big :)

So that was my day. I'm SO upset about getting a ticket :(:(:(
first one ever :(

No comments:

Post a Comment