Today has been so much better than I could have EVER hoped for!!!!!!!
I stayed up ALL night studying for the Old Testament exam with Kate, whom I love dearly, at Starbucks and IHOP. It was awesome, haha.
7am: woke up after 2hrs of sleep (cause I couldn't sleep when we went to bed around 2:45am
8am: took the Old Testament exam and I'm 99.9% sure I aced it! I don't think I missed more than 5 out of 135. :)
9:30am: breakfast in the caf with Kate
10am: got a call from the international office saying I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they said that there were 2 positions and they weren't sure which one they wanted me to have, but that I was the first person they chose!!! Praise God!!! I pretty much broke down in tears immediately. I've been calling and texting people since then, haha. They said I'll get at least 25hrs and I start on the 28th!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow. I can't even comprehend right now. Praise Him!
REALLY cool thing: The girl, Elise, who helped me get this job was standing a few feet from me waiting for the shuttle to come when I got the phone call. God is good!
Praise the Lord!!! :)
ReplyDeleteah! erinnnnnn!!! that is amazing.
ReplyDeleteGOD IS SOOOO GOOD! :)