Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ticket

I was thinking the other day...

I got a ticket for running a red light. I didn't mean to. I was really distracted by my 4 friends in the car all yelling different directions, and the streets downtown are so close together! Also, the Christmas lights made it hard to see!

While I've gone over every excuse I can think of, I don't really have one.
Even though it was extremely unfortunate that a cop just so happened to be sitting right there, I am so fortunate that I only got a ticket. I'm actually thankful that I only got a ticket. I could have killed someone. I could have killed myself. I could have killed the 4 people in my car (not including myself).

I wish it hadn't happened at all,
but I'm thankful it happened the way it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment