1. Things are going very well in the hunt for this job! The fact I'm going to be here all winter has definitely helped my chances. Especially considering it's one of the most important positions in the International Center and they NEED someone once Elise is gone who can immediately pick it back up. Wellllllllll :) if I'm going to be here all winter, she can train me and I'll be ready to go by the 18th of January! I hope that's how it'll work out, anyway.
2. I'm out of money again... After buying windows 7, microsoft office 2007 and all my family's Christmas presents, my massive quantity of cash for this month flew away like a golden snitch. (yeah, I went there)
3. I decided that I HATE PCs. I'm done with them. Period.
If I get this job, I figured out that I'll be making around $1,000 a month
If I put about $400-$450 away a month, I can get a really nice macbook pro!
we shall see. my dad will probably be REALLY angry, considering he works for Dell and he gave me my current laptop. My laptop (though it is a really nice Dell) has been kind of screwy ever since I put 7 on it. I'm not sure if I messed up, or if my computer just couldn't handle the total switch, or all of the above...
either way, I can't take the chance that my laptop will crash at some point this year.
4. As hard as it may be to believe, my sleeping patterns have gotten worse...sigh
5. I went dancing again this past Thursday and the funniest thing ever happened!
I had been there about 45min-hour and no one had asked me to dance yet...so feeling discouraged, I decided to move to another area of the bar (yeah, it's a bar...but it's more of a dance hall) and sit at the table and chairs where I had seen tons of girls get dragged onto the dance floor by all these awesome dancers! I wanted some of that "action" hahah. So I go over there and within FIVE MINUTES this older guy of about 50 walks over and puts his hand out for me to accept...not wanting to say no, I did. He was nice and he said like one word to me, haha. It was still kind of awkward. We passed by some friends of mine and I almost died when they saw me and just starting biting their lips to prevent the explosion of laughter. On the plus side, the guy was a really great dancer! I think he really just came there to dance. Either way, it was an awesome addition to the conversation, hahaah.
6. I'm not really nervous about any of my finals except Old Testament...it's going to be a beast.
7. I'm just exhausted.
8. I'll only be home for a week (except really only 5.5 days)
Sidenote: you won't be making 1000 a month. ha. you forgot about taxes, silly. But it's still a job!
ReplyDeleteHope your interview goes well tomorrow :)
If you still have any questions just call/text me.
I know.
ReplyDeleteIt was just an approximation, haha.
It's closer to $1000 than I am now, haha