Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Question.

I've answered this question about 45,000 times today, so here it is....

"hey erin, what exactly will you do at your new job?"


Okay, I'm a government official, a "designated student officer" or something like that, and I will be contacting other countries and getting documents together and filled out so students can come into the country on a student visa.

Basically, I'm legit. hahaha
It'll reduce my tuition by 50% ish and I'll be getting paid $8/hr or so :)
yaaaaay

OH, and the best part! If I mess up I can go to prison, hahah.
but my boss said he doesn't know anyone that has gone to prison from this job, haha


I start on the 28th :)
1 day before my 5/6 birthday (hah, molly!)


...one more thing.
I won't have another break really from this point on.
I think I get to come home for Easter weekend, but definitely not for spring break or fall break.
During the summer I get a week or two, but I'll be at school for almost all of it because that's when int'l admissions is busiest. I'll miss everyone, though!

1 comment: