I feel like the worst daughter EVER!
I'm so sick of being home. I want to go back to school!!!
I know my parents are stressed and all, but I'm really sick of being yelled at just to relieve their stress.
Example: earlier I was talking to my mom about whether or not I should live in an apartment next year or not because of my job and suddenly my dad (stepdad) starts yelling at me saying, "you can do whatever you can pay for because I'm done! I won't pay for that" which is ridiculous because I'm pretty sure dorms are more expensive...but I would have gotten yelled at more for saying that. Even if they aren't, it's not like I was deciding or anything...I was just talking it over with my mom. I actually just calculated it and it IS cheaper...well, the apartment isn't necessarily, but the meal plan is. If you live in a dorm you have to purchase a meal plan that costs almost as much, if not more, than the dorm haha. So they're about the same. I mean, I have to live on campus all year anyway and I can't live in the dorm I live in over the summer because that's where they put all the freshman when they come for orientation. Basically, I need somewhere to live next year and I don't really want to move into Spence (another dorm complex where they let people live during the summer) and then move back to Crowley. If I have to I will, but that's neither here nor there. I just wanted to talk it over with my mom. Then, my mom tried to tell me we'd talk about it later in hushed tones, but I didn't hear her and I thought she was going to kill me with the glare I got.
WHAT THE CRAP DID I DO?!?!?!
gah. Sorry for this venting blog, but I just don't get why they can't just be happy I'm home.
I won't be home again until Easter weekend MAYBE. After that, I'll only be home for a few weeks over the summer. I work ALL year because I work in International Admissions.
Maybe one day they'll get it.
Whew. I'm so frustrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment