Monday, December 7, 2009

Us College Kids...

So tonight I'm pulling another all-nighter! I'm sitting in the coed right now watching movies :) I watched Elf about an hour ago, and now I'm watching The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe :) next will be (in no particular order) Sydney White, Ever After, and Sweet Home Alabama.

Random, but lovely!

Meh, I'm having occasional stabbing pain in the left side of my chest. It just started and it isn't constant, but it's throbbing. I'm getting a little worried. I don't think it's a panic attack or anything because my breathing isn't affected, but the pain is starting to be closer together. I want to think it's nothing, but I also think I should be a little concerned. Does this make me paranoid? Oh well. I guess I'll wait a bit and if it keeps hurting I'll go talk to my RA.


In other news:
I still don't sleep regularly. Oh boy.
Finals start in a week! Kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment