Friday, September 11, 2009

glee...

I started watching this show called Glee last week, and this week's episode actually disappointed me a whole lot. I still like the story line...ish, but the pilot was less cheezy and the second episode was awful and cheeztastic like HSM is...sorry, molly. It was blatantly sexual and instead of the raw talent voices in the pilot, you hear these silly studio recordings with bad lip syncs. It just frustrates me a little bit. I'm still going to watch next week, but I think if next week is as lame and raunchy as this one was I might stop watching. Sigh...

go watch on Hulu. :)

2 comments:

  1. I liked it! I mean, that one part was a bit much, but it was kind of important to the plot. I thought it was ridiculously sarcastic the whole time = I laughed out loud even though it was like midnight and I was watching on headphones on my laptop in my room, haha.

    "But all of these songs have either the word "Jesus" or "Balloons" in the title?!"
    "YES, but they are ALSO about circuses!"

    ...


    "What's a luftballoon?"

    That made me lol.

    Ant the golddigger scene was pretty tight. But yeah. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah. Like I said, I love the plot, but I was bummed out that it was mostly voiced over music. They could at least TRY to make it more real...

    gah. It was a bit too HSM for me this week.
    As far as music is concerned.

    ReplyDelete