Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How to Lose Your Mind in 10 Days

I don't sleep.

for realz. When I do sleep, I shouldn't be sleeping! For instance, last night I didn't get to bed until 2ish. I woke up at 7:15, went to my 8am class, came back at 9am and sat for a bit. Then, Allison woke up just to tell me that she wasn't going to chapel because she had too much to do today and needed to sleep in, so I decided to join her in her sleepingness and I skipped chapel to take a nap. I know, I'm terrible. I think missing 1/3 isn't so bad. Besides, I went to church on Sunday and am going again on Wednesday for a Bible study AND to learn how to do FBCI's version of mediashout! They use the Mac version, which is like powerpraise, or something like that. I don't know. I just know the guy was really impressed when I told him I had been running mediashout for 3 years and knew the program up and down, back and forth. It's always exciting to impress older people, haha. Anyway, not that it matters what my "church score" is for the week, but just thought I'd make sure it was clear that my life/week was not void of some Jesus community fellowship time, haha. Anyway, so I wanted to wake up from my nap today at 11:45 because I needed to get some homework done and Allison had class from 11-3, so I would have the room to myself for some quiet studying. Well, that would have been fine and dandy if I had woken up then, but NOOOOO, my crazy body had to sleep until 4. Sigh. 5 hour nap...

My night was great, though. I watched oodles of my monday night shows, and got one of my papers done! I was excited!

Unfortunately, it is now 4:30am and I CAN'T SLEEP. I have to wake up at 8...kill me. I see another nap coming tomorrow. Sigh. I may have to work on my remaining homework in the library, so I'm not tempted to sleep in my room. Oh no!

I officially applied for the job I've been talking about today!!! I'm sooooo excited! I really hope I get it!

My eye is starting to twitch again. Last time that happened it didn't go away for like 2 weeks! I hope I can force myself to start sleeping more before that happens! No thank you, eye twitch!

Well, maybe now I've worn myself out enough for another go at trying to sleep.
We'll see!

Thanks for reading :)
as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment