THIS WEEK HAS BEEN RIDICULOUS...AND IT JUST STARTED.
So as I wrote in my last post, I joined a church :) I really just felt like that was home. It was great! I just hope people at HNW don't pounce on me for switching my membership...it feels right, so I have no issues with it :)
Saturday my carpet near the window was suddenly very wet for no apparent reason. A neighbor told us that the metal under the window sweats sometimes when it's cool outside and warmer inside, but when it had gotten REALLY bad on Sunday we went to ask our RA (resident assistant...kind of like a hall mom) and she said it was a leak bc condensation shouldn't be that bad AND our next door neighbors had a leak as well. Good thing it's been raining freaking nonstop at DBU since Friday...Anyway, maintenance is coming out tomorrow (?) and are supposed to fix it, but we'll see. So today Allison and I pulled her desk from that corner into the hall and pulled the carpet up because it was starting to smell from nasty water. GREAT. So we mopped it up with towels, whipped out the febreeze and lysol and have a fan rotating back and forth in that corner to dry it out. It has been an eventful day.
After lunch today I took a nice nap that was seriously needed and then I went and worked out for a little over an hour! I ran/walked for a bit, lifted a few weights, rode a "bike" for 20ish minutes and used an elliptical for about 20 minutes which totally rocked my thighs...whew.
It was a great workout! Followed by a great and much needed shower!
Now I can't sleep and it's driving me crazy!
Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment