Thursday, September 10, 2009

have I mentioned I love college?

My week has been so awesome!!!

I got back from Houston Monday night and hung out with Allison, whom I missed dearly. Tuesday I got to sleep in because my Old Testament class was online! All classes here are required to have at least one online class this month to prepare our school in case we have to shut down because of the pig disease. We're like the most prepared school in the state...it's awesome. Anyway, my OTS was online, so then I only had my math test at 11 (and I got out early because you're allowed to leave once the test is over) and then I went to Intro to Christian Ministry. I'm really struggling with that class. Not because it's hard or anything, but it's 2 and a half hours long, so I dread going to it every week! It's not that bad, though. My teacher is pretty funny and I love the content. I guess I like having that long because we get to talk a lot of things out and he lets us be really relaxed, but it's SO long! I just want to enjoy it more. Sigh. Tuesday I also got Freebirds for lunch!!! I love that place! Wednesday I only had History at 8am and my Foundations class was online...THANK GOODNESS! I hate that class. I mean, it's great because they give us some great tips and set us up for excellence (hence, foundations for excellence) but it's STUPID. Ugh. Once I found out it was online, I decided to take a nap and skip chapel today. I was SO sleeeeepy. After my 4 and a half hour nap I felt so much better! Then Allison and I went to dinner, cleaned the room for room check -which we passed flawlessly :) - and we went back to the room to hang out for a bit. After that we decided to do our Old Testament homework, which was just to read Genesis 1-11. I love having the Bible as a text book :) I pray it never just becomes homework.

The Canvas Waiting invited me to their show this weekend :) They even said they'd put ME on the guest list so I could get in free :) the guitarist that invited me is pretty cute, too. His name is Colin, haha. wooot.
Random, but awesome.

Tomorrow I only have Old Testament and I'm done with school for the rest of the week! My math class that I usually have Thursdays is online and my 8am history is online Friday :)


I really love college.
This Saturday I'm going to a poverty awareness conference/workshop and I think I'm going to the TCW concert Friday. That's out of order, but so is my brain at 1:30am.
Sunday, I'm going back to my new church :):):) I love it!

NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment