My day started out kind of crazy, but it got much, much better! Allison and I woke up late...eh. We overslept by an HOUR. We were planning on leaving at 9:30 for church and we woke up at 9! It wasn't really a problem, except I take morning showers, so I needed and wanted a shower! So I sprinted out and took the fastest shower of my life! But before I left Allison was still in bed! When I told her to wake up she said she'd think about it, so I turned the light on before I left to give her incentive :) When I got back she was out of bed and EXTREMELY cranky, haha. The entire morning she was crabby, haha. She couldn't even remember her name so she could make a name tag at church, haha. It was awesome. After church she came back home and took a nap...she's actually still sleeping! After "big church" I BECAME A MEMBER! I joined the church I felt called to, which is uber exciting for me :) After the college service I met the family that has adopted me for the year :) I love them. They're the James family and they're super sweet! They're both musicians and have 3 kids. One is 25 one is 28 I think? and the other is 15 hahah and a sophomore in hs. I'm excited to get to know them! They're a lot like me :)
So now I'm hanging out in my bed thinking about napping.
Just thought I'd fill you in.
No comments:
Post a Comment