I might have found a job! God is so good! I haven't told anyone but my awesome roomie where it is in fear that it might get scooped up, but I am extremely hopeful. If you guys could be praying about that I would be extremely grateful. I've slept a whole lot this week. It has been great :)
Today I slept through my first class :/ which isn't SO bad because my teacher literally talks verbatim from the book. One day I decided to quit taking notes and I just highlighted everything in the book that she said. Sigh. So now I barely take notes in there period. AND the first test in that class is open book and online next week. I'll be FINE. She even gave us a review, haha.
I have a bunch of homework this week that I just realized I have. It's kind of lame.
Tonight is the all night party from 10-5am...oh dear. Good thing I slept 12hrs today.
I'm not going to be a friendly girl tomorrow. Except I'm usually happy and hyper when I get less sleep, so whatev.
I may add to this later, but for now I need to go grab some dinner :D
No comments:
Post a Comment