Let me start at the beginning.
This morning I went to bed at 2am! I always say I'm going to go to bed early, but I NEVER do. I'm kind of psycho like that. Insomniac, much? UNDERSTATEMENT. Anyway, decide right before I go to bed that I can stand to miss my 8am (that I also *accidentally* skipped monday...but today it was intentional :D ) and I hate going to freshman chapel because I feel like it's pointless. It's basically freshman assembly. There's a few songs, but then it usually goes into an information thing, where you're learning about the school/events, not God. The Bible is basically absent from freshman chapel, which bothers me a whole lot. So I skipped it :). Around 11:30, Allison wakes me up and asks if I want to go to lunch with her and Jamie, so I reluctantly get out of bed, get dressed (looking like crap, no less) and go to lunch. Then I came back, packed and began my journey home!
I borrowed a friend's GPS for the trip because I've developed a strong hate for google maps/mapquest/yahoo maps, etc. and decided to try out a nav system...It went quite well until it decided to take me down 1960 (because I figure it is programmed to avoid tollroads) instead of SH toll...The problem: it was 1960, which always sucks, but it was 5:20...aka RUSH FREAKING HOUR. I was so mad. It took me close to 25 minutes longer...grrrr. Needless to say, I WON'T go that way again! I'll stay on 45 until it says "recalculating" and lets me go my own way! HMPH.
So I finally get home, hang out with the parents until about 8 and head off to church to see people at SCREEEEEAM! It was awesome! I left pretty quickly, though. Then I headed to Lauren's house until 11:45ish...which was 15min after I said I'd be home, but my mom was cool with it. HEAR THAT?!?!?! MY MOM WAS COOL WITH ME BEING LATE?!?!?! WHOA!!! I was surprised, too! But I had a fantastic night at the Smith's. I love them so dearly. They really are my second family. Sigh. I've missed them so much!
I'm going back over there in the morning, though. Hopefully I can wake up! I'm not so great at that :/
With that being said, time for bed!
[haha, rhyme!]
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment