Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Anxious?

Whew, weird mood.

It's currently 3:40am. I've been trying to sleep since about 1am...
Funny that my insomnia decided to set in the one morning I need to wake up early.

I think I'm going to do this post Molly Roberts style.

today:
1. sleeping
2. missing lunch with mom
3. laying in bed
4. hercules
5. clothes
6. katie stockwell
7. lots of unanswered outgoing phonecalls
8. sushi by myself :)
9. thinking
10. shower/bubble bath to calm myself down
11. lots of prayer. lots of worrying relieved.
12. hercules
13. trying to sleep
14. reading about 50 pages of The Time Traveler's Wife (almost crying a few times)
15. trying to sleep
16. more tv.
17. blog.

This week:
1. friends
2. family
3. fear
4. freaking boredom (haha, it had to be an 'f')

I want to go back to school.
I have so much to think about
it's driving me crazy...er?

Who knows.

Steve has tests tomorrow.
I'm taking my laptop and a bunch of disney movies to entertain the kids (Logan, Abby and Carter) Perhaps I will be the only one entertained...so be it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that my "style" FINALLY has my name attached to it! ;) haha. JK. But thanks for the reference :)

    Oh, and TTW will have you in absolute emotional torture at the end of the book (not in a bad way... I'm not ruining anything!). Like, I finished the book in my computer science class junior year... and I had to excuse myself to the bathroom so I could bawl my eyes out for about 5 minutes :). True story. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw. Thanks for the warning.
    I was reading about their daughter and the massive amount of miscarriages buried in the back yard...oh my goodness. It killed me.
    Then when they were talking about him dying...GAH.

    ReplyDelete