Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MONEY.

So I'm trying to learn how to be a responsible adult. Part of this comes with money management. I'm hating this lesson. As my quest for a job continues, I'm becoming more and more convinced that God won't bless me with a job until I learn how to manage what I already have. So I decided today to begin managing my money through a program. I found a really neat one, actually! It's called Mint.com, and I really like it! It connects with my bank and sets budgets for me :) woohoo!

That's really all I have to say right now.


OH, I'm no longer a sick kid! Well, not really, anyway. I feel SO much better! I'm still a wee bit puny, but not very! WOOHOO!!!

And my dad had his operation yesterday...I'm still not sure how it went. I haven't heard anything from my mom since they took him back, so I hope and pray everything went well. Oh, I don't even know what I would do if anything happened to him...
please keep my family in your prayers.

1 comment: