Today I wanted to wake up at 9, giving me about 8.5hrs of quality sleep, but that didn't happen. I woke up around 1:30...pm. SO not what I wanted, but whatev. Since Zach and I were planning on going to cy creek to see the art class at 1:45 I was kind of frantic. Soon after I wake up, I get a text from him saying he didn't want to go to creek, but he was still up for lunch (since we had also talked about grabbing some free lunch). So around 2:15 we decided to go to Pei Wei because I had a thing for a free "Spicy Beef Ramen" entree that was AWESOME. So we sat and talked and caught up. great day. Then, we went to Old Navy, where I had some clothing lust, but I overcame it...mostly because I'm BROKE. Then, he dropped me off at my house and I've been hanging out ever since.
Information-wise this has also been a great day! My friend Troutt said he may be coming to DBU soon! and he's visiting next month! AND I found out two of my dear friends started dating today! Which is a HUGE deal!!! They've been praying (as have I) about a relationship for a while now and they got the go ahead this morning! It was so great! I'm extremely happy for them!
Well, that has been my monday so far! I have really enjoyed it!
Praise God!
ALSO, all of my favorite tv shows come on on mondays and thursdays :)
so it's half perfect
No comments:
Post a Comment