Monday, October 26, 2009

I have finally done it! I found a name for my blog that I actually like!
this one will be permanent, I think. The idea came while thinking about my last post.

My weekend has been a ridiculous roller coaster!!!

Friday: doctor+money+really sick. (see last post)
Saturday: slept late, woke up, went on a walk with Molly and DG, then went to the SYMPHONY!!! Which was AMAZING!!! As always. It definitely didn't disappoint! AND, though this probably doesn't matter to anyone but me and frequent visitors of the DSO, Jaap van Zweden (arguably one of THE best conductors in the whole world...for realz) has been officially signed to stay with the DSO for another 6 years!!!!! WHICH MEANS HE'LL BE IN DALLAS AS LONG AS I WILL!!!! Well, assuming I don't live here post DBU. Anyway, I'm freaking stoked. If anyone wants to come I can get you a ticket to one of the best symphony performances you'll EVER see with orchestral level seats for $15! I plan to be at all of them! I've decided that will be my monthly indulgence. $15 a month isn't too bad.
After the symphony, Molly and I walked around downtown for a while and I showed her my favorite place in Dallas at Fountain Place. It's SO legit. I love it. Then, we went back to her car, drove back to campus and went to sleeeeep.
Sunday: I slept in and rested because I'm still really sick and 1. I need rest to get better 2. I don't want more people to be exposed if I'm contagious. Although I suppose I exposed quite a few people at the symphony. Whatev. I had those tickets for 2 weeks. Sickness or not!

So now I'm writing this just before bed and I still feel like poop. Too bad I got most of my BAD symptoms after I went to the doctor. I hope they didn't diagnose me incorrectly. I'm not going back to another doctor...toooo expensive. My mother tells me it's a part of being grown up, but I think that's crap. I know it actually is, but still!

In much less important or exciting news: I painted my nails purple today, haha...


OH and I think I may work in a museum someday :) Like an art museum!
I was thinking about something to do when I'm not a missionary anymore (if that is, in fact, where God wants me.)


food for thought.
Goodnight! erm, morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment