I woke up around 9am and felt okay, but weird.
around 12 I went to lunch with friends in the caf
then I started feeling bad, so I went and got my mail and called my mom. She told me to head to the nurse. The 2 people in the nurse before me both had the pig disease...gag. I didn't really have swine symptoms, so we ruled that out quickly (I was 99% positive I didn't have it) but she said my symptoms sounded kind of like mono...ewwww. Fortunately, mono is only contagious if you swap spit somehow (drinking after another, kissing, etc) so I can still hang out with people :)
Anyway, so the nurse sent me to the doctor, where I had to wait TWO AND A HALF FREAKING HOURS, which was really annoying, but whatev. The worst part: I saw the doctor for like 5 minutes, she did the normal check up crap and sent me to the lab for blood work with a "we'll get back to you." WHAT?!!?!?! What is that supposed to mean?! Silly silly nonsense doctor.
Then tonight I went to the Cheesecake Factory with some girls after we got all dolled up :) it was really fun. AND FUNNY. So we're getting food and whatnot and the waiter is being all friendly and stuff and at the end of our meal Lauren asks for a box and doesn't understand him when he says he can do it for her, so she says she can do it. His reply: "noo, you're way too gorgeous to box your own food." BAHAHAHAHAHHA. We died laughing when he left. So if that wasn't bad enough, he comes back in a minute and says, "would you ladies like some coffee on me?" and, of course, with me being the coffee lover I said SURE! and Tara and Lauren got some, too, but he only brought some for Lauren and I hahahahah. It was awesome. So we got our cheesecake and he comes back, squats at our table and says, "so I have a proposition for you ladies... I have a membership at the marina in grapevine and I have a 30ft boat if you ladies want to come out with me and some friends sometime and we can get some beers and whatever and have a party. Would you be interested?" and we're all like, uhhhhh....and we're all looking at Cassie to say something until she finally says, "...well boats are always fun?" hahahahahhahahaha. So then I guess he got the hint from our lack of response and just walked away. It was too funny. Then, when he brought Lauren's card back (cause the rest of us paid in cash) he was like, "thanks Lauren :)" hahahahha
So we gave her crap about it like all night. Too fun.
After that we drove around downtown Dallas for a while...which was WAY crowded. Thanks, football fans. Anyway, we went to Fountain Park, or whatever it's called, by the big pointy green building and took pictures, haha. It was SO fun!
Then Cassie let me drive her car (a bug!) back to school :D:D:D
yaaaaay!
No comments:
Post a Comment