Thursday, October 29, 2009

School

This is my test.


My mom called me the other night and told me we can't afford DBU after this year. Even though I have a decent amount of scholarships from DBU, FAFSA says we can pay soooo much more than we have. If we keep taking out loans, my parents are going to be paying for my school for the rest of their lives, and me for the rest of mine. Heck, my future kids will probably be in debt because of me! I don't know what to do. I can't even afford really to take a full load this coming semester.

I need to start selling my plasma, haha.

The only thing I can do now is pray that God will somehow provide and have faith that He will. I know He wants me here...but how? How can I do this? Well, I know I can't, but still.



Okay, now what I'm about to say is going to seem like a really jerk-like move...and I know it probably is. Most of you won't understand this, but here it goes: please don't comment on this post. Please don't say anything. No verses, no comforting thought...nothing. I know they are meant to help, but for some reason I just don't want it right now. I know that's rude. I know that seems like I don't appreciate things you want or need to say, but I really do. I just need to say this now without feedback.


Thank you for reading!
If you have/are/want to pray about this, please just pray that I will be praying about this. Pray that I will simply rely on God, not on the kind words of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment