I think I also missed the class before that one from being sick, so I'm really behind and what we're doing is so confusing I don't even know what to do. I've been trying to teach myself how to do this crap ALL night, but I'm just not getting it. I need someone that understands to explain it to me :(
In my moment of panic, I started thinking of all the people that could give me their tests so I could just copy them. The feeling has been eating me up.
So I just decided that I'm going to go to my professor tomorrow morning, explain to him that I didn't understand and didn't have the appropriate amount of time for this test. The university asks that if you don't feel well you don't go to class. I don't understand why I'm being punished for staying in when I was supposed to. He will either tell me he's sorry and give me a bad grade, or he will be impressed with my honesty and give me more time. I just can't cheat. Maybe I would have before, but I can't do it. Not now.
No comments:
Post a Comment