Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What A Day

So today has been pure madness.

As some of you may have seen, I was awake until forever this morning...thank you, insomnia! I finally fell asleep around 4:30am and I woke up at about 10am on the dot, freaking out that my parents didn't wake me up to go to the hospital. As it turns out, my parents got to the stinkin' hospital, and insurance wouldn't cover it, so it was rescheduled and everyone was sent home. SILLY, STUPID PEOPLE. Anyway, now it's goin' down friday. Sigh. So yeah.

In other news, my uncontrollable eye twitch has returned to plague me once more. At first it was just every so often, but now it's rare if a single minute passes without at least 10 straight seconds of eye spasm. I, personally, am not a fan. It's pretty annoying. I thought it would go away with the massive amount of sleep I'm getting this week, but it has only gotten worse!

Also, I keep having these really vivid dreams that make me think I'm awake, when I'm really sleeping until 3pm. Sometimes I even dream that I'm waking up! Very confusing.

Around 5:30 I got ready and went to my sister's house for a bit and played with my favorite nephews EVER and then I went to the Maddox abs and had an awesomely long conversation with Mama Maddox! After that I headed to Starbucks and hung out with my favorite Katie Walton ever for about an hour (or a little less) and had a great talk. It's been a stressful day, but a great one :)

All I can say is God is SO good, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment