Friday, August 14, 2009

Best class of my life.

So the class I'm in right now is AMAZING!

I began this class thinking, "yay! I only have to take this class for a week AND I get credit for all this fun stuff, like going to art museums! Well, soon after we got into this class (I say 'we' because almost everyone in the class feels this way) I realized this teacher is amazing, and the people in this class are amazing! We're all SO close. It's amazing. We eat meals together, we play volleyball after class, we watch movies at night together, we hang out ALL the time! It's seriously the coolest thing. This has been my favorite class in my LIFE. Like, k-12, AWESOME. The teacher, Grace Vogelzang (she's married to this guy from the Netherlands whose name is Leon! Her last name means bird song), is so unbelievably passionate about the arts and genuinely LOVES people. I really admire her love. Right now, she's fighting for me to get more financial aid from the school. She's really just incredible. AND I have an A in the class! Not because it's super easy or anything, but this woman is so captivating. We all just soak in everything she says! We've had 4 tests and I've aced them all! And today I turned in and got back my first paper about a still life by Cezanne that I saw at the Dallas Museum of Art and I made a 97!!!! I'm super excited :)

I love love love my class, and everyone in it! It's wonderful!

OH, and I got my mailing address, for anyone who cares!

Erin Nally
DBU Box #662
3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75211-6700

and I LOVE mail! So feel free and you might get a letter back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment