Monday, August 10, 2009

friends are for bruising

today has been AMAZING. I woke up to my parents bringing me starbucks :D and then they chatted for a bit and headed back to Houston, then I hung out with some new friends (that I knew from facebook but OFFICIALLY met today and we're already like bffs haha), Morgan and Brittani and Morgan's madre - who looks, talks, acts JUST like Sheldon's mom from Big Bang Theory...it was freaking hilarious - and we helped Morgan in her room and went to Target and Bed Bath and Beyond. Then we hung out in Morgan's room for a while longer helping and listening to music. Oh, but before this I bought this nifty shelving thing that goes around my twin bed and is PERFECT, so we put that together and Brittani and I almost killed each other coming up the stairs with it. It was SO funny. Then it took more scrapes and bruises to put the stupid thing together. I kind of beat Brittani up with it, haha. So then we get word that there's a "Dive in movie" at the apartment pool, so Morgan convinces us to go because there's pizza and we'll meet people. Also, about this time our friend Alex joined us as well. So then we get there and NO ONE talks to us, and there are only like 20 people there and everyone is just kind of staring at us. Then Morgan gets a text telling her that the pool party was only for international students. HAHAHAHA so we decide to leave before it gets even more awkward. So at this point, we're walking back up the hill cracking up because we crashed a party the first freaking official day of college, hahahahhahah. It was awesome. Then we met Alex's weird roommate Beverly, met her friend Matt and hung around and talked a bit. After a bunch more stuff I don't remember we were walking around and found all these people we knew from facebook, like, Seaver, Levi and Jeff! I also met this guy named Kellen...he's really nice AND sarcastic, haha - YES. His band is playing at six flags sunday and he's going to try and get Morgan and I tickets :D:D:D. So we stand around and talk more until we decide we're hungry, so we all pile in a bunch of cars and follow Kellen, who SAID he knew where he was going...he took us the LOOOOOONG way. No one knew his number, so everyone was calling me (because I was right behind him) asking where we were, if I was sure Kellen was the one in front of me, and if this guy that we just met was taking us out in the woods to kill us or not. It was awesome. So we go to Arby's and it's closed...so then we go to TGI Friday's and success! Unfortunately, it was FREEZING!!! Other than that, it was awesome. Morgan, Kellen, Levi and I sat at one table, while Brittani, Alex, Matt, and this one kid no one really knew? sat at another. We had some awesome conversation :D Lots of fun!

Worst news: my class is from 8-5 every day, while everyone elses is either 9-1 or 1-5...SO UNFAIR, hahaha...but mine is going to be more fun than time management and speed reading. Ew. So that means I should sleep now, hahaha. I'll keep you kids posted :D

I love you and miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment