They make me feel weird. They make me feel pretty unwanted.
I don't know what to do. I don't want to just run away from them with no explanation...nor do I want to be melodramatic about it, but I hate this.
I feel so wonderful around my other friends. I can't wait till they get back to school!
If nothing else, can you guys pray for me? Maybe for discernment as to what I should do.
Maybe these aren't the ones God wants me to be with...
Praying. Don't fret about it - it's easy to get into that mindset, but I've found that a lot of times it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just make the best out of it all, and put all you can into it, and learn as much as you can from these guys. God has you hear for a reason! Love you girl, and miss you already!
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely be praying for you.
ReplyDeletethanks, guys! I love you both SO much!
ReplyDeletePLEASE come up here and see me soon!