Saturday, August 8, 2009

COLLEGE: DAY 1: MOVING DAY

This day was so epic I decided to put the title in caps :)

In case you hadn't clued in, I moved in today :) I'm SO shocked there was no bloodshed. I'm pretty sure my parents wanted to strangle me just as badly as I wanted to strangle them. BAGHHH. My mom was CONSTANTLY on my case about everything. Seriously. EVERYTHING I did she either yelled at me for, complained, or told me what a mistake I was making. Needless to say, I'm freaking excited to be on my own.

The only reason I'm slightly bummed: my room is a corner room. This means the room is smaller and has 2 concrete walls opposed to 2. As a result, there's like nothing that can be put on those walls because we aren't allowed to use tape :( LAMEEEE.

My desk is SUPER cute :) I'm really glad it turned out the way it did.

So there's my update. There are seriously like 5 people on campus. Most people move in tomorrow (and even then it's only like 50 people MAYBE).

Now I'm REALLY tired and my back is killing me. I'm thinking it's bed time.

1 comment: