Monday, August 3, 2009

Crossing the Line

So I can never figure out a nice balance between not sleeping and sleeping all freaking day. Yesterday I was sick again...I figured out that I have some kind of "crab intolerance" haha because the sushi I had last week had crab and saturday I had 3 fresh boiled blue crabs that my great aunt and uncle got from my croc hunting cousin in Louisiana, haha. Both weekends I was not feeling well. It sucked.

So my doctor switched my medication, but because Paxil has such adverse withdrawal effects, I have to wean myself off it before I can begin the other medication. Next I'll take Zoloft, or however you spell it. I've heard almost 100% good things about that medication, so I'm pretty excited for the switch. Maybe then I'll be able to wake up!

I didn't sleep last night. I also woke up yesterday at 5pm, but yeah. I'm planning on staying up 24hrs again, haha. It shouldn't be too hard. I have quite a busy day coming up!!! I'm going to Katie Stockwell's work to take her her birthday present :) then I'm going to see LAUREN! and gab about the book I just finished. It's called East and it's FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I loved it. I read it in about 2 days. Next I go to the chiropractor. Then I'm going to see Sven over by 290 and hwy 6 :). I'll probably stop by Leah's while I'm over there. I'm excited

I neeeed to pack, but I really don't feel like it. I leave Saturday morning :D It's kind of bittersweet, though. I mean, I know everyone and their dogs are fully aware of how excited I am to move, but I will REALLY miss my friends. All of you, Taylor, Molly, Zach, Lauren, Katie, Melanie, etc, etc. Everyone here is so dear to me. I REALLY hope we stay in contact. I'm sure we will, though. Sigh.

My last few days can be summed up in one word: nostalgia.

I think one of the brightest things I can see as far as my friends and moving are concerned is I'll get to see my dear Ryan :) I'm so excited about being 20 minutes from her all the time. WOOT

2 comments:

  1. dang it! I was going to give you the photo booth pictures Sunday but you weren't there, then I didn't have them today caise I didn't think you'd go to Appetight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY?!?!?!? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    well maybe we can hang out one day before I go. Not just for the pictures, but I really want to hang out :) I'm gonna miss you, kid. just let me know what day works :)

    ReplyDelete