Today was pretty relaxing. I woke up at 7am, got ready and went to my 8am class. It was okay, I guess. My teacher kind of drives me crazy, though. She's really boring, but really easy. I guess I can't have it all,
hahah. So then I went back to my room, picked up my
roomie (who now gets to sleep in on
mon, wed and
fri...
grrrr) and we went to chapel together. I'm really excited for chapel next
wednesday! It'll be in the new chapel! It's GORGEOUS, inside and outside! I was in there one day and snuck a peek ;) After chapel, Allison and I had lunch, she went to class and I hung out in the room. When she got back, she left and went back home :( so I'm really lonely. So I took a 6hr nap, hahaha. It was awesome. Unfortunately, now I'm tired, but can't sleep. Poo.
After my nap I went and hung out with McKenzie in her room :) I love that girl so much. We talked and danced and such. It was so much fun! Tonight she and I are going salsa dancing with some friends :D it should be interesting...I can't salsa, but I guess I'll learn!
I guess I'll try to sleep now. Hmm.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment