Monday, July 20, 2009

the demands of summer

So last night was incredible! Other than the fact I was at church literally ALL day yesterday, it was fantastic! We got to hang out with Rush of Fools AND hear great music. I'd say, in all, it was a win :) haha. I'm really sleepy. I slept about 11hrs, but I'm still just exhausted.

Ya know, I've loved sleeping in and really chillin' out this summer, but I feel so unproductive. I mean, I've been getting a TON of artwork done, but is that really enough? I've been praying for better habits and organization lately. Perhaps this is the realization I've needed to give me that push.

I leave in 2 and a half weeks!!! I'm SO excited!!! I'm going to miss everyone, though. I'm going to be so upset if my friends and I don't stay in touch during these years. Everyone needs to get a skype account :D It's fantastic. MUCH better than fb chat.


So my back has been killing me lately. Apparently my neck is so out of alignment that it's really straight right now, but it's supposed to be curved, so that's putting a lot of pressure on my lower back. That pressure has made my back come out of alignment and I have a pinched nerve in my lower back. To top it all off, I have 2 vertebrae in my back close to my pelvis that have both decided to turn A LOT, and in opposite directions. So as you may guess, this is sooo painful. Please pray that it gets better. I've been going to Liz's dad bc he's a chiropractor, but for some reason they aren't filing with my secondary insurance (who is supposed to pay the co-pay for the primary insurance) and so it's costing us $20 every time I see him, and he wants me to come 3 times a week. We DEFINITELY don't have $60 a week... ugh. He's helped a lot, though. sigh


No comments:

Post a Comment