So I started freaking out today because I realized I'm moving in 9 days (cause I realized I can move in on saturday) so that means we'll probably leave either friday night or EARLY saturday. Either way, I'm definitely not packed. OH MY GOODNESS. I just realized I don't have a home for Cai either :(:(:(:( NOOOOOOO. Ugh. Now I'm really sad.
Anyway, I'm the worst packrat in existence (except for maybe Zachary Horst) and I just know I'm going to throw away so much once I get to DBU because I'm going to get there and say, "why do I have this? there's not a place for it. silly erin" and then I'm going to chuckle as I remember this blog.
I babysat this morning from 9:45am (I love it when babies sleep that late) to about 12:30...except then I brought Logan home with me until 4:30pm. AND I didn't sleep until about 4am, but you know me - night owl to the max. Or maybe my procrastination actually pushes past simple tasks and I actually procrastinate sleeping. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I'm stupid...when I look at it that way. Geeze.
Anyway, my nephew, Eli, is the happiest baby I've ever seen. Seriously, he's so mellow and chill. AKA: my kind of baby. I LOVE watching him.
I still have tons of things to buy for my dorm...eek.
I found out I have to provide my own food for 10 days on campus since I'm moving in early for the minimester. HAH. I told my parents to get me 2 loaves of bread, peanut butter, jelly, turkey and mustard. That should give me enough sandwich choices. Maybe a gallon of milk and a box of cereal, too. Who knows. I won't have my TV yet, though...my roommate is bringing that and she won't get there until the 19th! I'll be all by myself! WOOT.
I'm actually really excited about setting the room up the way I want it hahahahah
:D heeheehee
Well, I'm actually getting really sleepy. Goodnight!
thanks for the honorable mention...haha.
ReplyDeletehahah, any time. at least it's the truth ;)
ReplyDelete