Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm so weird

So it's 5:30am and I'm not tired...at all. I woke up at 2:30pm or so, but eh. I just don't feel like sleeping.

So I finished (eh, maybe) this painting I'm working on for my dorm :)


Uh, can I be the first to officially say I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON. AGKJGNSLGNSD. Seriously. Sorry Anna Nicole and Heath Ledger, your outrageous media coverage that lasted faaaaar too long has officially been outdone. Yes, I know he did great things for music. Yes I know he impacted an entire culture. BUT LET HIM REST. I believe he did bad things that also counter some of those great things he did. Today, almost every "news" show I saw talked for at least 20 minutes on MJ. And they called it "breaking news." Alright. Let it go. Let him go.


whew. now that that's out of the way

the alarm clock my mom bought me came in today! It's REALLY nice. I'm so excited :)
AND I found the other check :):):) So today I went to Panda Express and got some food to go and went to the bank and sat in a gigantic line, but I didn't mind because I definitely ate my chinese :D


So I think I have conflicting appointments today. Chiropractor and therapist...hmm. I sent Liz a text, though, so I think that'll be resolved soon.


I got a comment on my blog yesterday that definitely made my day. Always know things like that make a huge difference :) thanks.

well I'm starting to get sleepy. night

3 comments: