and I'm going to minor in art :D
SO that means I need 126hrs for psych, 126hrs for CS and 18hrs for the art minor.
basically, I'll have 270hrs*under my belt if this works out. It'll be SOOO much work, but I'm really excited!!!
*-a lot of those hours are go for both majors.
ex: my developing a Christian mind course will suffice for both majors. I don't have to take the class twice.
Anyway, I'm really excited that this is where I feel led. I've been such an underachiever my whole life...well, since 5th grade, anyway. I'm ready to really apply myself and push to do something as difficult as double majoring. Also, I plan on staying an extra year to complete my master's degree as well :)
Because this is so expensive, I'm also planning on taking as many miniterms as possible, so I won't be home often. For the next 4-5 years of my life, it'll be study, study, study - school, school, school. I hope I can stay in contact with my friends. I love you guys.
If I don't come home often, don't think I don't care about seeing you...I do. I just need to finish school as fast as possible. My brother has taken about 4 years (and probably 2 more still to come) to finish with a bachelor's degree. I plan to take 4 years (if at all possible) to get 2 degrees. Sigh. I can't afford to take much longer than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment