Monday, July 13, 2009

room assignment, roommate and phone number!

SO today I got my room assignment and suchness for dorm life :)

I'm in room D203 in Crowley (that's the res hall)
my phone number (cause they give us free phone lines) is 214-623-2710
DBU address: 3000 Mountain Creek Parkway (Dallas, TX)

roommate: Allison Abbey!

this is her: (the one on the right ;))

I'm so excited!!! She's super nice, likes basically everything I do, and she's from a tiny town as well (Comanche, TX, to be exact). The only things we don't have in common: she's a home-body and likes to be near her family (HAH, not I) and she said she's not that spontaneous or outgoing. I told her I'd fix that, hahahah :) we both procrastinate (which might be a problem, but we decided we're going to work on it together) and we also said we're going to kick each other into gear and take advantage of the free gym at dbu, haha. I'm so excited to get to know her better :)
I just pray God gives us a good friendship while we're roomies. I move in a whole 9 days before she does, haha.


have I mentioned how excited I am? just checking

No comments:

Post a Comment