Today was a win in my book. I didn't go to bed until about 5am because Lauren Smith got me addicted to the show Chuck. It's a great show, haha. I watched over half the season on the WB online. I really enjoyed the first season. Anyway, I woke up around 2:30pm because my mom came in and told me to empty the dishwasher, haha. So I wake up and watch the last episode in season 1 of Chuck and then I watched a little TV, got the mail and ate some Pei Wei :D After I let my food settle I did some Pilates! I really really like pilates. It's a combination of training and conditioning mixed with yoga. Very relaxing. I decided I'm going to do it more often to get in shape and hopefully lose some weight.
Lauren and I have been hanging out a lot more lately! We eat sushi and random foods :) It's wonderful to find someone else with a wild taste for food! I love weird foods. Om nom nom.
We have been enjoying each other's company while being our weird selves. It's wonderful.
I've decided to be healthier lately. I'm going to work out a lot more :) I may even change my wild sleeping habits! We'll see how that goes. I'll just pray for the endurance :)
Anyway, I feel quite refreshed and calm
I'm enjoying this.
No comments:
Post a Comment