Friday I got done with some things I had to get done I called my mom to see if she wanted to go to lunch with me. So we went shopping at kohls, ate at Panera and shopped more at stein mart :D I got lots and lots of shoes - mainly flipflops! All in all, it was a WONDERFUL mother daughter day. After that I went to Lauren's house :) Lauren and I went to Target to shop some more, hhahaha, and then to HEB to pick up some munchies. We got sugar cane soda, lebanon bologna, SUSHI, french bread, salt and vinegar kettle chips, and cheese hahaha. We had a feast! It was quite tasty! I love sushi. Then we settled down and watched Sense and Sensibility and the pilot for Chuck! woot
Today I got up early, had some coffee, and stumbled around Lauren's house, hahah. After I left I went to finish some painting at Mike's warehouse with Megan Yoes there to help out! woohoo! After that I came home and took a long nap :) I loved that. Then my parents and I took my grandparents out for my grandma's 80th birthday. We went to The Taste of Texas - which is one of those places one typically only goes to once in a lifetime, haha. It's a bit too pricy. My parents figured 1. you only turn 80 once! you need to make it special :) 2. we would have spent just as much on a big party for her. I had SOOOOOO much food. It was ridiculous. I had a 14oz prime rib (YUM), a big salad, a baked potato, creme brule and a cappucino :D SOOOO GOOD!!!
All in all, my weekend has been great :)
Tomorrow I'll be at church all day (I've already been warned)
I'll be selling ROF tickets during 249, then I have to help set up for the concert
during the concert I'll be selling tickets. Then I might get to enjoy it. sigh
I probably won't be home until about 11. ugh
So see you there!
night
No comments:
Post a Comment