I decided to stop making my blog a "by permission only" thing...I know it didn't last long, but I think I only did it because I was frustrated.
So today is supposed to be the day I clean my room, but I realllly don't want to. It's really not bad. The worst part is the clothes on the floor and clutter on my dest. Easy Peasy.
I found out the other day that my mom got me a really nice alarm clock for college :) I'm super excited about it. I'm getting closer and closer to having all my dorm needs! I'm so ready to move! But of course you already knew that. Today I messed up, though. I was getting 2 graduation checks ready to deposit and I couldn't find where one was, so I set the first down to look for the other one. Good news and bad news. Good news: I found the other check!!! Bad news: I lost the one I set down, hahaha.
So I'm getting a little discouraged about my current quest for the macbook pro. I mean, according to their site, I'm in first place as far as referrals go, but I found out today that they draw from EVERY post (minus the spam). So, while I have the best chance because of my 1st placeness, I could still lose. I'm fine with losing, I just want it so badly. I want to help someone else win one as well! I am planning, if I win, to give my sister my dell laptop because she could never ever afford one. I want to spread the joy :) oh well. Life will go on with or without a macbook. I'm fine with it.
I started reading Romans last night. I'm really excited :)
I've been reading about Joseph and his family lately. I began a few chapters after Joseph's brothers had gotten rid of him and read until Joseph's family was brought to Egypt and given the best land because Pharaoh was so pleased with Joseph. God blessed Joseph so much because he remained faithful. Joseph could have gotten so angry. SO many awful things happened to poor Joseph, but he kept using his life to please God. As a result, God rewarded Joseph's faithfulness over and over again. I want to live that way. I want to be able to praise God when I'm being struck down; when everything in my life seems to have crashed. I know it's SO easy to say you'll do that *hence me saying I "want" to* but I really want to life my life like that. I pray I can eventually please God with all I do. I am SO flawed, but He can make me clean.
I started taking my medicine yesterday morning. I've decided it's not so bad. I mean, I refuse to look down on myself for taking it anymore. If it helps, then maybe that's part of the Plan.
Guys, if you could just pray for me and be there that'd be great.
Thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment