hey guys. you're probably going to get SICK of seeing/hearing me talk about this, but there's this contest that I'm in right now and if my friends go onto http://www.facebook.com/BigPrize?ref=nf and put my name on the wall there's a chance we could both win macbook pros. this is legit. I know there are so many bogus things around, but this one is for realz :) I've been keeping tabs on them and they prove that they actually give away things hahah. Anyway, I'd REALLY love to get that macbook, and I'm sure you want one as well :) so do me a solid and go post my nombre :D pretty pretty please. I wouldn't really care that much, except I plan on minoring in art, and I'm told macs are THE laptop for artistic ventures. Basically, they'll laugh at you in the art world if you don't have one hahaha. stinking elitists.
I'll leave you alone if you help :D
haahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment