Anyway, I had some sushi for lunch yesterday and I don't think my stomach is taking it so well. I mean, I've had it a lot before and nothing has happened, but I think I got a bad batch or something. I feel nasty. Tonight while I was running I started feeling so sick (similarly to how I was feeling last night) and I knew I had to stop. It was a start, though. This could also be attributed to the fact that I'm SOO out of shape. Whatever, I'll get there.
So after my run I came home and took a nice, long bath :) and I read some of my book. Call me crazy, but I love to read in the bath. It's so relaxing. Sigh. I'm reminded of the episode of Friends where Monica shows Chandelor (sp?) the wonder of baths lol.
In all, today was fun. I'm in a much better mood. Though I am a little irritated. I found out Dr. Conn resigned today. WHY COULDN'T THAT HAPPEN BEFORE I HAD HER AND TANKED MY GPA?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! lol Oh well, cest la vie.
I've been praying a lot for my friends going to college soon. Sorry to those that aren't. I haven't forgotten you, I just really have the college kids on my heart. I pray we, myself included, don't fall away like so many have before us. Walk with Christ. He's there.
No comments:
Post a Comment