Monday, July 27, 2009

Secret adventures in babysitting

So this morning I was supposed to babysit, but I was still really sick, so my mom took off work and went for me. In all honesty, I think she really needed a day to just hang out with Logan and Eli. She really loves those kids :) Fortunately, I woke up around 5:30pm and felt SO much better! I hate being sick - not that anyone really enjoys it.


Sometimes I feel really bad when I'm over here because Logan listens to me A LOT better than he listens to his parents. He knows not to mess with me. I know it stresses Lisa out, and it really makes me sad. Ugh, kids.



In other news: I'm still reading Jane Eyre and I really like it! It's a great book :)


Sadly, I really don't have much to say right now. I guess I'll cut this short.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment